EVERYONE LOVES SOME KIND OF TEA PARTY

Sunday, February 3, 2013

VIP Status

Last night was a great night to say the least. I hit up this club in Soho called O bar with Alyson, and we were treated like royalty. So there are three floors at this place, the basement, first  floor, and the second floor is a VIP lounge. Well we all know how adventurous I am, so Alyson and myself at the time had no idea that the second floor was a VIP lounge so we were like lets go upstairs, so there naturally is security at the stairs, and he lets us up. So we get up to the lounge and it  is a private party ! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....So the whole nigh we went up and down, but the funniest part was the security guy was not letting anyone else up....I mean I guess im just VIP

2 comments:

  1. It's Bri! I am literally dying laughing at this while I sit in the RHO office. IRONIC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA HA HA...wish you were with me...we would have owned that place :)

      Delete