EVERYONE LOVES SOME KIND OF TEA PARTY

Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Audience

Last night I went to see "The Audience" which was about the Queen and the weekly meetings she has with her Prime Minsters. The PMs ranged from Churchill to Cameron, and each actor learned their part so well. The actor that was playing David Cameron had every charcteristic of Cameron nailed to a T. It was an amazing performance, by far the best one I have seen my whole time here in London. In addition the the theatrics of it all, Helen Mirren played The Queen, and she was OUTSTANDING. I was fortunate to have gotten first row seats, thats right the very first row, and it was so strange seeing a woman who I knew only on the screens 2 feet away from me. You might be wondering how I got front row seats, and I'll tell you. I waited outtside the theatre in the freezing cold for 5 hours. Thatsd right, I arrived at the thetare at 5 am. It was totally worth it though, and even better, the tickets only cost £10 which is cheaper than seeing a movie !

No comments:

Post a Comment