EVERYONE LOVES SOME KIND OF TEA PARTY

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Jersey Boys

Tonight I went and saw Jersey Boys, and I have to tell you I was far more impressed with this production than I was with Billy Elliot. All around Jersey Boys was phenomenal..I highly recommend you go see it, from the acting to the singing to the set it was a top notch production. I mean the only way it could have been better is if I was in it :) and we all know I started doing all the dance moves once the show was over. Another great thing about it was it was American, and it made me feel really proud to be one. I thought it was so funny how all the English people love it so much, and im just sitting there like "You are welcome." I just loved the music, and I grew up knowing the songs, but it was like I was watching the Four seasons singing it live. It was great....a true top act.

No comments:

Post a Comment